These are some of the questions that we are frequently asked.
Every transaction we work on is unique and it is important to seek out bespoke advice at an early stage.
- Do I need to appoint advisers?
- What should I look for in an adviser?
- Have you been approached by an adviser or broker wishing to sell your business?
- I’ve already got an accountant, do I need another adviser?
- I’ve previously appointed a business broker and paid a lot upfront. Will this happen again?
- What are the different approaches to selling a business
- What questions should you ask before appointing an adviser or broker?
- Do I need to be located close to you in order to appoint Strategic Corporate Finance?
- What does it cost?
- How long does it take to sell a business?
- What will buyers look for in my business?
- Do you put a sales price on the business?
- I’ve had an approach for my business, what should I do now?
- I’m worried about my employees / customers / suppliers finding out, how can I keep it all confidential?
- I want to transfer my business to members of my family, can you help?
- What documents will I be asked to sign up to when finalising the sale my company?
- Do I have to pay for due diligence reports?
- Can you advise me on how to invest my sale proceeds?