Strategic Corporate Finance
Strategic Corporate Finance specialises in corporate business sales, corporate acquisitions and management buyouts.
Boasting a track record of successfully completing almost every transaction we take on (which is unusual), our hands on, research driven and practical approach, tailored for every client, has seen us complete almost 80 company transactions since our launch.
Our highly qualified team (we do not employ junior or unqualified staff) provides hands on pro-active and tailored advice throughout the whole process. They know and understand that many clients will undergo a corporate transaction only once in their lifetimes – and that the outcome of our advice has lasting implications for our clients, their families and their staff.
We typically work with owners of SME businesses with an annual turnover between £2 million and £50 million and with a track record of profitability.
We are adept at selling companies in wide-ranging sectors, including engineering, healthcare, consumer products, retail, business services, construction and consultancy.
Most of our clients are referred to us by accountancy firms, corporate lawyers and banks. Having respect for, and being familiar with, the quality of our work, these professional service firms introduce us in the knowledge and reassurance that we will deliver a high quality service to their clients.
Our expertise, commitment and success is reflected in the twenty four Deal Maker Awards we have won over recent years.
Our clients and referrers reinforce that our hands on, research driven, practical approach is key to our success in selling the companies we take on.
What makes our approach different?
- Every member of the Strategic Corporate Finance team is highly qualified with a wealth of experience in corporate transactions – we do not employ junior or unqualified staff.
- Our defined approach recognises that each business we sell is unique – and our support and delivery is commensurately tailored to individual clients.
- We consistently focus on identifying and contacting potential purchasers likely to pay a strategic premium – avoiding a general advertising/scattergun approach.
- As a small firm with a sound understanding of – and empathy with – SMEs, every client matters to us. We provide a high level of personal service and take great pride in achieving the right outcomes.
- In the knowledge and understanding that selling a company is often a long and stressful process, we support and advise you every step of the way – from exit planning to the completion meeting.
- Unlike business brokers, our experience extends to also advising on acquisitions and management buy-outs. This breadth and depth of expertise enables us to see the situation from the purchasers’ perspective.
- Our fee structure is transparent and fair – there are no hidden charges and we are incentivised to secure the best possible deal for you.
- Aligned with our ethos of honesty and integrity, we don’t lead clients “up the garden path” by giving inflated valuations.
- Selling a business can sometimes take much longer than expected and our tenacity ensures we persist to achieve the outcome you deserve.
- Harnessing the long-term partnerships we have forged, we work collaboratively with clients’ accountants, tax advisers and solicitors throughout the process.
Our offices are located at J30 of the M1 (Barlborough) and we are within easy reach of Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby and have strong links with professionals in each of these cities. We are commissioned by clients across England.